Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Scrappy Moms Teriffic Tuesday Challenge

Here is a little card I made tonight for Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge.  I didn't have the cart. they were using, but I used a banner and a bird from another card so it was inspired I guess. It wasn't dry that's why its hanging here off of my boxes... its getting late, and its still wet. Well, here ya go -have a look-see....





As you can see I welded two shapes for the background again, I used Jolly Hollidays for the banner, and the bird(er um penguin). Cut out Love in Classic Cricut font in chunky style. layered her up, got out my white pen, tossed on some stickles...and its raining love on this little guy!

11 comments:

Katie said...

BEAUTIFUL card! Love the little penguin/bird! Good luck with the challenge :D

Two Scraptastic Gals said...

This is adorable. And that banner is just like the one found on Birthday Bash! Great eye! You did a fantastic job!

Thank You for joining us for the very first Scrappy Moms Stamps Challenge. Good Luck :)

Meriah

Rhonda Emery said...

what a cute card. The colors are so pretty. good luck on the challange.

girlia said...

adorable card.

Summer said...

I have that cart and I love the way you made him pink!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! I love the Valentine's colors! Thanks for joining us for the first challenge!
Lauren

Scrappy Mel said...

OMGosh - I love, love, love this card. The colors are perfect and the little penguin is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us! :)

Besthobbyeva said...

So cute, I love it. That penguin is soo cute and the little umbrella. Great job!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

really cute card! I love your little penguin! thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!
liz :o)

scrappy critters said...

What an adorable card. I love this card base.. it is sooo cute! Thank you for joining us at SMS!!

♥Tammy

Claire Langan said...

Super cuteness