Friday, January 7, 2011

Not a paper craft- but a cozy one

This is a cozy blanket I just finished up for my 1 year old, its 30" by 25" and PERFECT for her carseat. It is getting a little chilly in our neck of the woods, and she needed just that extra little blanket we could keep in the car for her. I didnt have a pattern I just made it up from a stitch I learned a few years ago- I ALSO made a baby sweater from it. Its a great color celery green and white, the ends are trimmed out in the green it is going to look great with her carseat!

oh, here is the sweater I made when my youngest was a baby... here she is in it..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful... I so wish I knew how to crochet.

Besthobbyeva said...

Awesome work! I wish I could knit. I love the blanket and the sweater. What a little cutie too! TFS. Such a talent!

Tina said...

Beautiful!!! You did a great job.
http://scrappingwithtina.blogspot.com/

Marlene said...

A woman of many talents! So pretty!

Anonymous said...

You are so talented! I love it! Maybe you could show me that stitch sometime?