Sunday, January 2, 2011

Schools On!- A first day of school layout

Did I tell you all Im behind? I have some serious catch up to do! I hope I can get this Christmas caught up by the end of Jan for all 4 kids... I am going to give it my best! OK, so- I have decided to post a page I did of my son's  first day of school... MY Favorite day of the year! It was another quicklie, every one has time for a quickie right?






 I used a few sheets of Recollections Indian Summer paper, Stampin'up owl punch, some stays on brown ink, and my while gel pen. Quick and easy I used my Gypsy and cut out "Schools on" in black letter font. And showed it to my big 8th grader. He likes it. score one for mom!
Thanks for dropping by,
Kacee

1 comment:

the cricutologist said...

I really like this LO! The owl is so cute! Great job!