Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Rock Star!

I have a love for all things Gymboree... and I have a tendency to try to scrap my girls layouts to match their clothes... obsessive and odd, I know. But they have such cute clothes!! So I came up with this lay out to show off the girls rockstar line... well some of it anyway-
I used a MS star punch, my white gel pen, and Indie Art on my Gypsy. The paper is from recollections card stock pack. I tossed on some purple bling-and I also stickled the light pink stars and the guitar. You can click on the pic to make it bigger if you need to.
Thanks for stopping by.
Kacee

3 comments:

the cricutologist said...

So fun! Great job!

jkluginbill said...

the layout turned out great! Nice work! :)

and those girls? adorable. I need to see them!

Summer said...

Such a cute LO, Love the pink and purple!