Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Birthday goodies

We Had Emma's 3rd B-day party Sunday and I thought I would show you her cupcakes and treat bags I made. She was so very happy, and thanked me for her party! How precious it that!


And here is one of the Birthday girl dressed as Her favorite cartoon character
Thank You again Rhonda for the Mini- She LOVES it!! You can find Rhonda at www.scraphappenswithrhonda.blogspot.com
She gives away A-Dorable Minis! This round of giveaways are snowmen! Who doesn't love snowmen!

10 comments:

the cricutologist said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower! Rhonga sent me. :) I love your blog! Your Christmas LO is lovely! I agree about the DCWV paper stacks! I am using the homemade Christmas stack. Come follow my blog too.

Anonymous said...

Great decorations.... She is soooo adorable... Love the piggie book...

Anonymous said...

OMYgoodness... you rock! These are are way too cute. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I am now a follower.
http://lilsweetpeasplace.blogspot.com

Rhonda Emery said...

how adorable she is so cute. so glad she loved her mini

Summer said...

Such a great mini book, and such a cute little birthday girl!

Kate said...

I love the way EVERYTHING coordinates - including the birthday girl's outfit!! How super that she loves her new little mini too!

THEBUZYBUG said...

Very Cute! TFS! Come on over to my blog...thebusybug.blogspot.com. I have 2 Cricut Cartridge giveaways going on until Friday! Leave comments for 2 chances to win! Bug Hugs!

Besthobbyeva said...

Doesn't Rhonda make the best mini's. I was lucky enough to get one as well. I love your blog, Rhonda sent us over. I am going to take a look around. I love the name you had me at scrap.

Anonymous said...

I love this!! Very very cute!

CarrieAnne said...

What a great idea for a birthday party theme. Rhonda's mini was so cute and perfect for your event.

http://theserendipitousscrapper.blogspot.com