Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A little keepsake of Iyla

I wanted to show you a little easy craft I made for Iyla (Eye-lah) She is my baby- My last. I wanted her little hand to hang above her baby picture in my craft area, so I found some paper that went with the space, and a thrift store frame- I spray painted black, inked her little hand up and pressed the image onto white card stock. Then layered it onto the patterned paper, I used my cricut and George to cut out the font, but you could use stickers if you don't have a cricut. I love it. Its sweet, and simple.



6 comments:

jkluginbill said...

oh I love this one. They're small for such a short time what a great keepsake!

Tina said...

This so darling I wish I would have done that with my babies but i think that is to late one is 22 , 18, 16, 13

Besthobbyeva said...

Great idea and you will have that little hand for ever! I love it!

Rhonda Emery said...

so precious I love her name, really cute

Marlene said...

This is great! Love it! You will treasure it for years to come.

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! Good job mama! ;0)