Thursday, January 6, 2011

Gypsy....

My Gypsy broke!! The power button wont pop back out and I had to use my fingernail to get it out so I could attempt to shut it off. It didn't want to shut down right away either... just sat there and thought about it for a while. Well today I called Provo craft... I tried to email a few days ago, and had not heard anything. After I waited a few minutes, a really nice girl came on and said she was going to email me a return mail postage stamp so I wouldn't have to pay to send it in and they are going to send me a new one in the mail... WITH the same serial number so my carts will re-link!! PHEW! That was ez. Now I just have to get it to sync right and get my free carts back!! This was not so ez for me...

1 comment:

Tina said...

oh I am so sorry Kacee that is a bummer.. but at least they are going to send you a new one. Have a great day!!!