Thursday, January 6, 2011

Emma (hearts) Santa layout

My daughter has a special place in her little heart for Santa, maybe its because he is has a jolly laugh, or maybe its the red suit... she does like red.. maybe she has a little chubby chaser thing going on, who knows- but she ADORES him. We will pass a store and see it decorated with Christmas cheer and she asks if Santa is in there can she go see him! She had our local Santa's schedule down and asked me to take her to his next photo stop! Seriously we did a little Santa stalking this year...I endulged her in her Santa quest and took her to see him 3 times... This lay out is the first time she saw him this year. At our towns tree lighting. I used DCWV Tis'the season cardstock stack, my stampin up boarder punch, and MS glitter and my gyspy for the font! Hope you like it. Emma sure does.





Kacee

4 comments:

Tina said...

Aww how sweet!! She looks so happy.
http://scrappingwithtina.blogspot.com/

Besthobbyeva said...

What a cutie pie! I love, love the layout. Anything that has DCWV is awesome, my favorite paper. I love the the word Santa is layered! The bracketts are her little face are perfect! Great job!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! I love that you embrace her love for Santa! ;0)

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice layout thanks for sharing!!!