Tuesday, January 4, 2011

EZ quick page!

Hi every one- I wanted to share a quick layout from my go to stack DCWV Christmas paper. I love this paper. It all goes very well together and makes it easy to scrap in a hurry. I have 4 books to keep up with and a ton of pages to catch up on, so sometimes I need a quick EZ page to keep me moving.




Here is the how to: write down the Christmas list, border the photo, punched a large snowflake with my MS punch, and cut out a saying on my cricut-I used Winter Woodland font in font shadow. Then I stickled EVERYTHING! ! EZ peasy- good to go... well now I have 3 more- 1 for each kid! I better get going.
Thanks for stopping by.
Kacee

2 comments:

Jingle said...

Very cute page!!! And YAY! for comments

Marlene said...

Hey lady! Welcome to the world of scrap-blogging! So glad to see you took the step. Now I can return the favor and leave you some bloggy love! This is a fantastic layout! Love the glitter!