Sunday, January 30, 2011

Rawr means I love you!

I got my pink by design stamps in the mail this week! The sets I won over at http://www.inkingitupcrazy.blogspot.com/ Thanks Kassidy! They are adorable. I ordered Be Mine and Oh Boy!. I showed them to my teenagers and they thought they were great. My son said" these are funny-this is what kids say now days" First I thought, aww how sweet, then I realized he said "now days" like I'm old or something. I was glad they liked them- they wont mind getting some cards then! My daughter and I started stamping all the premade cards we made when I picked out the sets... (We were very excited to get them we didn't have anything like them).You can see the rest of the stamp sets I chose and all the other funny ones at
http://www.pinkbydesignstore.com/ So here is the card we did togeather,
I think she did a great job. I will show you my card Monday-I will also choose the winner of the Love Bug Hop, and post that name on Tuesday!!! I am going to close it at noon on Monday. If you want to enter please add your comment to the Hop post, that is where it will count.

5 comments:

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

cuuuute!

Anita said...

Cute!! Perfect card for our challenge at Cricutcardzchallenge.blogspot.com So come join us! Anita

Janis Lewis said...

Love it! :) Janis

sdelong1228 said...

cute card, I too like the stamped sentiment!!
sandradelong@ymail.com

JustYolie said...

Cute card, perfect sentiment.