Sunday, January 2, 2011

Pink Stamper Challenge

I am entering my first Challenge!! Its with the pink stamper you can find her at pinkstamper.com Her requirements were Pink, Green and Brown, and use a cart. of your choice. So Here is what I came up with!


What do you think?
Here is the recipe:
Basic cream card from craft store.
Layer it with Recollections brown card stalk. I put it through the texture boutique used the cuttle bug dots folder, then layered with DCWV 'tis The Season card stalk stack- pink dots paper. That I cut out the back ground with using Once upon a Princess cart and green patterned paper,(also DCWF same stack) that I used Twinkle Toes Cart for the Alligator, and Stickled the bow and tutu with Studio G clear shimmer glitter glue. I next edged the card with Stays on Brown ink.

I think she is pretty cute!
Kacee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! Good luck!!! :-)
-Sam :-)

p.s. I'm a new follower :-)

SweetSassyDiva said...

Good Luck! I hope you check out mine at
http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

I am enjoying all the variety and creativity! Great way to start the year! I loved how you combined the carts! Really cute! TFS!

We are doing a blog hop today for the three Kings day and there will be some yummy blog candy along the way! I hope you can stop by