Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentines Day kids layout

I am going to take pictures of my kids for this layout on Monday- I'm super excited. I got the little girls clothes in the mail today from Gymboree, my oldest daughter is all set, I just need to pick up a shirt for my son! I hope they turn out well- I'm going to use one of the new pics of all 4 of them in this layout. Now I need to work on individual layouts for the oldest two.

For this layout I used 2 12x12 card stock in red,
one background paper cut the edges with a die cut
inked them with walnut stain. Cut out a large heart on my expression using George, and layered that with cream recollections card stock. I then doodled all around the red paper, the heart, and the words ( I cut them out in Classic Cricut.) I used a large ek punch for the flower, I sprayed them with water, layered 3 together and scrunched. I made three of them and then bunched them all together. Sprayed smooch in red and sparkle all over it. The flower looks like a hydrangea in person, the camera makes it look a mess, but its cute in real life I promise! Next I heat embossed some designs on the left over red paper and cut them out.

2 comments:

Marlene said...

Gorgeous layout! Lovin' the red & white!

Besthobbyeva said...

What a fantastic page! I love, love the doodling, it looks so professional. I thought you bought the paper that way. Just an amazing page. Good luck getting the picture. I love the font!

Laurie