Friday, February 25, 2011

BLog award-

I received the stylish blogger award from Amanda @ stellarscraps.blogspot.com and before I could post about it, I was given it again from Kerry at mommakcrafts.blogspot.com ! Thank you ladies! It means a lot to me that people other than my mom check out my crafty stuff. :)
When you receive this award you are suppose to #1, thank and link back to the person (or people) who awarded it to you, #2. Share 8 things about yourself, #3 pay it forward to bloggers that you have recently discovered, and #4, contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards :)
8 things about me...
#1. I once owned a 1963 VW bug. It was my fav. car ever. 
#2. I'm a station wagon kinda mom, but I drive a big ol' F150 V8 extended cab. mud tire wearin' shiny black truck. (long story)
#3. I don't like bumper stickers on bumpers, I like mine in the back window... but only 1-
#4. I love to bake with the kids.
#5. My fav. shoes are Vans. I LOVE them. Flip flops are right on up there too.
#6 I love to take pictures of my kids... tons and tons  I take them every day.
#7 I have 2 yorkies Bounce my little adorable male and Bella his true love. They are 10 and 8.
#8 My husband has a HUGE cat named Tank, hes a 20 lb. tabby who likes to push my pups around.













My Blogs to give this to are:
It came from my mothers meatloaf @ http://lillianchild.blogspot.com/
http://www.mycraftingtime.com/.
www.thescrapbookspeedway.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Lillian Child said...

Thank you so very much!

Walking on Water said...

Love this pic of your hubby's cat Tank..named appropriately..lol..I have 3 cats Angel, Faith, and Sassy and a dog Moses...it is quite a household and keeps me on my toes along with a teen boy...nice to meet you and congrats! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the comment.

Marlene said...

That is one puffy kitty! LOL!!!

Pssst...freebie image on my blog today!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

cute kitty!