Thursday, February 3, 2011

Card Holder



Last week I made some owl hair clip holders for my daughters bedroom.( go check out the post sooo cute!) In the picture there were baby owls, I thought they were super cute and decided to spruce up my crafty space with them. Doesn't every one have a card holder- or some form of this idea? Ive seen this idea as ribbon spool holders, card holders, and even as a line to clip layouts to... you could do this little critter or something like it for anyone of those ideas, and make it personalised just for your space.  The little owls are perfect here holding my card ribbon. Think I will make a art display line for the little girls.

3 comments:

Besthobbyeva said...

What a great idea! I love it and anything with Owls, love, love!! I remember your previous post with the hairclip holder, fantastic!!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

wonderufl idea!

Rhonda Emery said...

so darn cute great idea.