Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hogs and Kisses, and my secret.

When  I go  to my crops I'm often asked how many kids I have, I answer 4,( I get all kinds of responses to this number ) then the next question asked is how I could possibly find time to scrap for each of them? Well,... I cheat.. I will tell you my secret. Ok you ready...... here it is. Most of my pictures of my kids are taken at the same time/occasion- like the park in the layouts below... I use my gypsy, and create a layout. Then I cut it out 4 times, sometimes I use the same paper, some times I switch it up a bit. This also works on layouts of other things. I just save them on my gypsy. They may work for another kid. Just tweek the colors or add something. Do you have tricks for getting it all done? I would love to hear them!!  Here are the pics of the park last week and 3 of the 4 layouts I made.  The 4th one is an almost exact copy of the brown one. I used playtime  for the pig,( and hid the money slot on gypsy.) and cricut classic font for the words. I water colored the white pig in the first layout.

6 comments:

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Terrific LOs! I don't have a secret and I only have two kids-so I'm stealing yours LOL. I am SO behind on my scrapbooks. When I try to start, some occasion comes up where I need a card and I do that instead. Thanks for the tip!

Rhonda Emery said...

all your layouts are always so adorable. love them all.

Marlene said...

FOUR KIDS????!! Wow!!! :)

I bow to you. Four kids to scrap...that's a lot of scrapping! Yay you!

JustYolie said...

That's a wonderful idea!! I love your layouts!

Lizzie Laine said...

Great layouts! Thanks for the tips, I just recently started scrapping. This will help me a lot!

Looking forward to doing the Motions & Folds hop with you:)

ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

awesome layouts! love the colors and papers!