Thursday, February 24, 2011

love note for Carter

I have been making layouts for my kids incorporating some of the recent cards I have made. I write a little love note inside, and close it with ribbon or put it in an envelope like I did on Iyla's page. Here is the latest one I've gotten done, for my son Carter. Some day they will take them out of the plastic sleves and open the cards to see what I wrote to them.
After looking at this, I wasnt even sure if I was going to post this layout... I just thought it was missing something... then I figured it out!It was just to empty- So I filled it up... here is the new layout..

2 comments:

Marlene said...

Sweet layout. That little dino is adorable.

GabyCreates.com said...

Thanks for participating on my linking blogoversary! and with such nice project! Your follower ~Gaby www.gabycreates.com