Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Signature books

I made some little signature books for my daughter and her friends.. My oldest is in the 9th grade, the end of her 1st high school year is over! She was so excited to get her year book. At a whopping 50 bucks I was expecting a little more than what she got. All the pages are black. All of them. Even the  ONE signature page... There is NO room to have her friends sign her annual, even the front and back inside covers are black and covered with photos. So I thought I would make her and her friends these... A little comp book for them to have signed due to the lack poor planning of their yearbooks. This is the front:

and the back!

4 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

very sweet of you and how fun for her. later on she will have fun reading all the things her friends wrote. love them

Audrey Frelx said...

Very cute! These make such cute gifts!

Rhonda Emery said...

stopping by to say hi hope you are doing great. hugs

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Those are terrific journal/autograph books! What kind of YB committee decides on black pages? Are they oblivious? LOL Great job with the rescue!!