Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Crafting Frenzy~

I went on a card making frenzy!~ (CLICK THE PICS TO MAKE THEM LARGER AND CLEAR :)I was asked to make a card for a little boy, and making his card set my creative mojo in motion. I pulled out my Pink By Design stamps and grabbed the set called Oh BOY! and made both star cards and the hot air balloon card. The paper on the balloon card is Imaginisce I love their paper!  Then I reached for my Sympathy set also by Pink By Design and made the flower card with a Stampin Up stamp and punch set. The cup cake card was also made with Stampin Up punch and a saying from the set Be Mine from Pink by Design. The last thing I made was for my craft room. I used an old frame and covered it in paper to match my color scheme in here, then added a little ribbon and a stamp from the Be Mine set. I love it. Its one of my favorite pictures of my first and last babies! Happy crafting everyone! Hope it is a sun shiney day where you are!

5 comments:

Bunnyfreak said...

Great cards. It is is always I go feeling when creative mojo is flowing.

Rhonda Emery said...

love every single one of them. so glad you decided to make some cards. hugs

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Love these terrific cards! Great colors and themes.

Audrey Frelx said...

Hello, hello, my friend!!! I am so hoping this comment posts!!! If it does, thank you so much for your visits, you can't know how much I appreciated knowing I wasn't given up for "lost"...lol!!!

Those cards are all great!!! You did a wonderful job on all of them!!!

Judy said...

Those are absolutely fantastic!