Thursday, December 30, 2010

Thank you Peachy Keen!!

I got another package today... It was from The Peachy Keen blog hop for Kathy's birthday! I won some Glamour dust! I want to say THANK YOU to Peachy Keen- they have some of my favorite stamps over there- make sure you check them out at www.peachykeen.com
Peachy Keen has a great list of ladies who have wonderful blogs that inspire me everyday. Thank you again, and I hope Kathy had a wonderful Birthday.




The Glamour Dust I received came in Turquoise Sparkle, Tiger Orange, Celebration Pink, and Limelight! I had never used these before and I had never seen them at my local craft store, so I feel like I got a very special treat!! I hurried and grabbed a layout I was working on, and started to dust it with glamour. I thought I would show you the before and after so you could see what the Celebration pink looked like. I applied it to cream DCWV card stock.

I was impressed by the drying time, it was very fast and it tinted the card stock lightly while adding just a layer of glimmery shine! I love it. Do you have Glamour dust? If So what colors do you reach for most?

2 comments:

jkluginbill said...

The tag looks beautiful with the glamour dust! Fabulous!

Tina said...

No I dont have any where can I get them? ... They look like lots of fun
http://scrappingwithtina.blogspot.com/