Thursday, December 8, 2011

Bout time!!!

oh geeze- my internet has been down all day and I have had so much to do!! Doesn't it always work that way? Well its up now, so I thought I would show you all the card I made for the Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge
I used PK- 490 Everyday Character Face Assortment 1/2 "I put a little chalk on the cheeks, a added a little white gel pen, and some MS glitter glue to the candle. I followed the sketch for the design and used a re-cycled Starbucks coffee sleeve for the cupcake wrapper and the top underneath the Bo Bunny ribbon. The sentiment is from Crafty Sprouts "Smile On" set!

6 comments:

Raven B said...

Oh my gosh girl this is so stinkin cute! I'm glad your internet is back up and running woot woot!!!!

Hugs,
Raven

Beckie said...

I don't know how we lived before internet! LOL. Great card. Super cute.

Be Blessed, Beckie

Anonymous said...

Well, that is about the cutest use of a coffee cup sleeve I have ever seen! I really need to stop throwing mine away! Thanks for the idea, and for sharing.

Terry

Unknown said...

Well that proves it!! Coffee cup sleeves are WASTED on coffee! How very creative! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! xxx

Janice W. said...

Thanks for joining the PK challenge and sharing your adorable card with us! Great use of the coffee sleeve. Good luck!

Cindy :) said...

super card, love the colours, and your recycling :) gl