Saturday, December 3, 2011

One more try with the craft room video




I changed the setting- let me know if it works now!! So Sorry- like I said my first one! Feel free to Fast forward!!
**Warning** I just want to let you all know this is my first video- Now I feel like a Gigantic Windbag. Just be warned. Tthere is a lot of annoying talking and no editing!!!! Yikes! Maybe I can talk one of the big kids into teaching me how to edit... but they are not home...Anywho- I thought I would show those of you some of how I can keep all my supplies and share this room with all 4 of my kids. It really is the hang out spot here and the couch is very well loved. They all hang out on the couch and use the desk area for homework when we are not crafting :) If you want to know how I store a certain item away from the kids, just ask... Ill take a pic for you.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Loved the video! It is so fun to be able to see other crafty rooms=) Love all the wonderful cabinets your hubby made!

Rhonda Emery said...

this is just a beautiful place to craft and it was made with love from your husband how sweet tfs. hugs

smyiow said...

Love it! I think you did a fabulous video!

Gloria said...

Awesome video and craft room. You think hubby would come to NE and set me up like that?? lol Beautiful!