Sunday, October 23, 2011

Peachy Keen Teal Mermaid

I made this one page 12x12 layout for one of my girls, I dont have the pictures yet, but its not a problem for me, I have the clothes I want the girls to wear, and my parents live on the beach, so a photo opp is sure to come! I used cardstock, inked it all and made some waves, cut out the mermaid and added the sequin tail strand by strand, I just layered them on to each other.   I used a PK princess face, and did  a little chalking. I have been looking at this layout for a while, I think its missing something... can you figure it out?
* If you click the pic you can make it bigger and see better*

Im going to enter this into PK challenge over on their blog.


11 comments:

smyiow said...

Look at this layout! You did such an awesome job my friend! Love your work!

my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
smmyiow@gmail.com

Valerie said...

That mermaid tail is gorgeous!! So sparkly and pretty:)

Lisa said...

Oh my, do I love this!! That sparkly mermaid tail is gorgeous!! What a beautiful and fun layout!! :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Robin said...

Awesome LO. The sequins look like shiny fish scales. Great job.
TFS,
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

Alisha said...

I really like your layout it turned out super cute. her pretty tail is so sparkly, i love it. and the little star fish adorable too.

Rhonda Emery said...

this is one cute layout that mermaid is great. wow!

Miss Giebel said...

Hi Kacee, Your mermaid layout is beautiful. I love how sparkly her fin is and the waves. I'm so happy that you created with us at PKS-LFIF this challenge!! ~Heidi

CathyinMN said...

Your layout is beautiful!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Hi Kacee!

What a pretty LO I love how you added the sequence to the mermaid!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at PKS LFIF challenge!

Ruthie :)

Kim said...

very pretty, I loved all of the papers you used

Joanna said...

omg this is sooo cute!! i love mermaids and you made this one adorable! great job and thanks for playing with us at PKS LFIF, good luck!