Tuesday, October 18, 2011

MLS Sketch Challenge




I made this "bloom" layout of my 2 oldest girls for the MLS  Sketch Challenge.   I used the  Enchanted Garden collection. Stickles, a black pen, and some thickers. I am in love with this paper! The collection is just amazing, every single paper works with each other so well I had a hard time trying to pick what ones to use... Then I had an even harder time cutting it up! They are just so pretty- I felt a pang of guilt cutting it! I am saving every single scrap of this paper and am going to use it! I think saying that eased my guilt a little. hehe!

6 comments:

Gloria said...

They are cuties and so is your layout. I love those pink ruffle boots!!

callyannc said...

Cute LO! Kacee did you know you won a pro glider clue thing? TFS CallyAnn

Erika Valdez said...

Beautiful Kacee!! Great job! TFS

Lots of love,
Erika

Rhonda Emery said...

beautiful layout, so adorable

Chriss America Real said...

This is just lovely!

Alisha said...

I love your layout. that is super cute. And the added bling shows up nicely.
alisha.moorenielsen@gmail.com
http://scrappin-happens.blogspot.com/