Tuesday, September 20, 2011

WOO HOO! MY Crafty friends- GOod morning! Its a sun shinney day here in Washington! I wanted to update you all on my crafty project I made for my son to ask his date to Homecomming.  He asked her yesterday after school and some one took pictures... Here they are!
The first clue was in her last class of the day,  it sent her to a coffee stand.....
The Next clue took her to a flower shop down the street for a rose, and that clue sent her to the spot where my son was sitting!- Here she comes around the corner!


 Will you be my date to Homeconming?

                                                                  She said yes!! Here is what she got!

Here is my boy!


9 comments:

Becky Dunham said...

What an adorable son you have! Either of my girls would find him hot :) So glad everything worked out well. Those things you helped him with are so beautiful - what girl could resist?

Alisha said...

ahhh that is so cute. what a great idea.

smyiow said...

So glad they actually did it!!

Kelly S said...

That is so sweet! Your son is very handsome. I hope he and his date have a wonderful time at Homecoming. :)

Kelly
http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

cappuccino and colour said...

how super cute is that.. your son is so lucky to have such a talented mum as well. so cool.

Emily Leiphart said...

How adorable and clever! Your son is very handsome. Thanks so much for stopping by during The Twinery's Design Team Blog Hop!

Rhonda Emery said...

this is super sweet, how cute.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

So sweet. Hope they enjoy Homecoming. Here it is big to think up special ways to invite to Prom. My daughter however went with a group of guys & girls to Prom so noone was a date as such and I got wonderful photos of the girls before hand. The guys however were not cooperative and did not want their photos taken.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaaw, how sweeet and such great idea! TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com