Sunday, November 27, 2011

Peachy Keen and Crafty Sprouts!

I made this card to go along with the challenge over at Peachy Keen, but I couldn't resist adding a Crafty Sprouts sentiment! The challenge is sketch challenge with a twist...


So I had to use the sketch and the twist, (you have to paper piece.) I used a large snowman stamp and paper pieced  the scarf, bow and present in two different papers, the hat and trim on the hat-the holly here is a close up of the cuts...







I also used  red Stickles for the holly berries, and Crystal Stickles for the dots on the present- the ribbon is 3 girls Jam  the perfect touch for this card! The sentiment is Crafty Sprouts from the "Have a Cool Yule" set.

3 comments:

Alisha said...

Very fun card, love the twist.
alisha.moorenielsen@gmail.com
http://scrappin-happens.blogspot.com/

Jessica Buffa said...

Kacee..this is fantastic. I love how gathered the ribbon is and awesome paper piecing!!! Excellent take on the PK sketch!
:O)
Jessica

Janice W. said...

Nice job with the PK sketch! Very cute card! Thanks for playing!