Thursday, April 14, 2011

skating layout


Hi everyone! This is Scrap Mama. I am so happy to be back to guest design today for you to see! Here is a little layout I did of my daughters first skating lesson. I wanted to use a variety of pics but didn't want to make a huge layout. So I decided my best option was to collage them so she could get them all on her page and I wasn't wasting a bunch of space. I used the 50's cart for the skates and lettering and was able to make a 1 page layout with all her pics compact size. I am happy how this turned out and I hope you enjoy it too. Remember to come back tomorrow for Rhondas the basket case blog hop tomorrow her blog is scraphappenswithrhonda@blogspot. Thanks again and good luck on your blog hop this weekend!

2 comments:

Oh SO fAb.. jOjO said...

Wow! You did an amazing job! I LOVE THE LAY OUT! And the pink! And the pix all look amazing!

<3 jOjO
http://peacelovestamp.blogspot.com

Marlene said...

Beautiful...and I have a soft spot in my heart for it because roller skating was my absolute FAVORITE thing to do. I skated regularly until just about seven years ago. I miss it!