Thursday, March 10, 2011

Quick card

Just a quick card for a my husband our Anni. is coming up soon and thought I would try to start making cards maybe I will make one I like enough to give him.I made this one with a stamp set from stampin up, it comes with one large bird and 3 little ones, I just stamped an extra little birdie to represent all 4 of our kiddos, hmmm maybe I should make a nest on the in side!
Just wanted you all to know that Rhonda at Scrap happens is hosting a blog hop in April its her first! There is info on my side bar! grab the hop button- She has a great blog if you havent seen it yet go check her out!






4 comments:

Marlene said...

Reminds me of the Partridge Family...one of my favorite retro tv shows! Love this card!

Pssst...a couple of freebie digis on my blog today.

Besthobbyeva said...

So true Marlene, lol! I love, love this card, I love how you personalized this! Great job.

Blog hop will be great fun, I am so glad Rhonda is doing it!!

Laurie
Serenityscrappers

Summer said...

Love you card, that stamp set is so cute! TFS

Unknown said...

Love this card, it's way to cute. You have done an amazing job with this one.

Look foward to seeing more of your work

Amanda